Saturday, December 14, 2013

Mutter Paneer


This one is not about Scala ;)

Being a weekend thought of preparing something special today. And the very moment heard Mutter wala selling mutter (peas) out side. This reminded me of Mutter-Paneer which SVJ brought yesterday for his evening meal.

Bingo, Why not try Mutter Paneer today!! 

Googled the recipe and stumble upon Nisha Madhulika's site, this details the recipe and that too a Jain version. Followed the steps suggested by her and here it is (on the left) !! 

Comments:
Mumma: She liked it but found it a bit sweet. I haven't added any sugar, looks like peas were sweet.
Shrut: She too find it a less spicy one and bit sweet. But overall it was a nice preparation.
Aryaa: She's the critic, never eat what I prepare.. :(
Me: I liked it, it was delicious. Honest comments.
After eating went to for a nap for 2 hours. Made my day !!

From this experiment, I now believe that such meals can be prepared at home and with better taste then how it is served at restaurants. I am fond of cooking & this experiment has encouraged me.
Now my next goal is to get some Mexican dish prepared at home. I have tasted one such dish at Chipotle and since then I loved it.

No comments:

Post a Comment