Tuesday, January 28, 2014

30DC #1 Reading

I was always fond of reading technology, programming languages, new programming paradigm, best practices... But when it comes to reading novel, literature, religion, sci-fi etc. I couldn't keep my spirits high. I don't know WHY, but this is the case. I am aware of importance of reading, it immensely impacts ones way of seeing the world and life. But reading has been a difficult job for me. I tried different shortcuts to it, following Ted & listening audio books but I cannot find varieties in contents in this mode.
Yesterday, I heard Matt Cutt on his '30 day challenges' theory. Immediately after that, I thought of, why not give it a try? Reading has always been difficult task to me, lets take this as first 30 day challenge.

'Reading (something other than technology) is my #1 30DC'


No comments:

Post a Comment